We are so appreciative and thankful for your faithfulness in supporting Asbury with your tithes and offerings. We acknowledge that God is always faithful to us and in response, we give as an act of our worship and of generosity so that the ministry of the church will continue.
Ways to give to Asbury Church:
- Traditional -- Cash or Checks: Traditional Giving is cash or checks that are given in the Sunday Offering or Mailed to the Church Business Office at 2801 W. 15th Street, Wichita, KS 67203.
- Bill Pay: Bill Pay utilizes your personal bank’s online banking service to send Asbury a payment directly without you having to mail a physical payment.
- Recurring Card Payment: To use the recurring card payment method, you need to contact the Church Business Office to set up your account.
- Direct Giving: Direct Giving is ACH withdrawl. A Direct Giving Plan is a convenient way to tithe to Asbury Church. Instead of writing a check each week, you simply designate an amount you want to be automatically taken out of your checking account each month. Your donation will appear on your monthly statement. This insures that Asbury will still receive your donation even when you are out of town. Contact Wendy in the Asbury Business Office by email or phone (316-942-1491)
- Non-Traditional Giving: This type of giving includes Securities and Property. Contact the Church Business Office to learn more about how this method works.
If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact Wendy Homan, Asbury's Business Manager, by phone at 316-942-1491 or by EMAIL. Thank you for your continued generosity to Asbury Church.