Asbury Church is committed to teaching Biblical truth so that each person may know the true character of God and His will for their lives. With that commitment in mind, adults may choose from a variety of classes throughout the week. Sunday School Classes are available at 9:30am each week. On Wednesday evenings, we come together as a church family for a dinner followed by AWANA for kids and three to four class options for adults. And beyond these opportunities, a number of Bible studies are offered throughout the week. We invite you to learn more about the many ways you can grow your faith at Asbury Church!
- - Liturgy of the Ordinary by Tish Harrison Warren. This is the book that will be taught by Allison Woods for the Lenten study on Wednesday evenings and will begin on February 21. If you are unable to attend the class you may want to get yourself a copy for your own reading.
- - 24 Hours that Changed the World: 40 Days of Reflection by Adam Hamilton.
- - The Desert: An Anthology for Lent by John Moses.
- - From the Grave: A 40-day Lent Devotional by A.W. Tozier
- - Seedbed Daily Text - Signup at Seedbed.com (While not specifically a Lenten devotional, it is a wonderful guide to lead you into a deeper walk with Jesus.)
- - Six Hours One Friday by Max Lucado
- - 40 Days With Jesus – Celebrating His Presence by Sarah Young (Author of Jesus Calling) (E-book)