Asbury Church is committed to teaching Biblical truth so that each person may know the true character of God and His will for their lives. We invite you to learn more about the many ways you can grow your faith at Asbury Church!
Sunday School Classes (9:15-10:15am) Meeting In-person
• Logos Class: Led by Dr. JP Smith -- Room B111
• Genesis Class: Fireside Room (B104) -- We have a discussion format and use the LifeGuide Bible Studies as a leader’s guide. We are just finishing the book of Luke and will begin the study of Revelation.
• WoW Class: The Atrium (B105): Anyone and everyone are welcome!!
• HomeBuilders Class: A Bible Study Class that meets in the Chapel.
• Searchers Class: Room D106 -- This quarter in the Searcher’s Sunday School Class, we will be using the International Sunday School Lesson. The first unit ( 4 weeks) entitled “God’s People Offer Praise”. The second unit (5 weeks) is entitled “Called to Praise God” and the third unit (4 weeks) is called “ Visions of Praise”. The scripture used is a mixture of Old and New Testament.
• Berean Class: The Berean Class is continuing their study into the Letter to the Hebrews. The class meets in room D107 from 9:15-10:15am on Sundays. It is taught by Allison Woods and is a guided discussion and study of of God’s Word. Everyone is welcome! Bring your Bible and a willingness to engage with others who are hungry to learn the deeper things in Scripture.
If you are interested in joining any of the above classes, please contact Mary Jo (email@example.com or 316-942-1491) in the Church Office.
For more information about the above classes, please call the Church Office at 316-942-1491.
Women’s Thursday Morning Bible Study: “Kingdom Woman” Begins January 12th
The Thursday Morning Women’s Bible Study will be spending 6 weeks studying “Kingdom Woman” under the teaching of Priscilla Shirer’s father, Tony Evans, and her sister, Chrystal Evans Hurst on Thursday mornings at 9:30am in Room B111.
When a Kingdom Woman retires for the evening, a frustrated and worn out devil ought to be saying, “We messed with the wrong woman today.” This study instructs every Christ-following woman on how to tap into the power of God as she finds and fulfills the purpose for which God has fashioned her. A Kingdom Woman embraces a simple premise: unless a Kingdom rests firmly under the authority of the ruler, anarchy reigns. That’s why a Kingdom Woman always seeks to align herself and operate under the authority of God—in every area of life. With practical insights and applications from coauthor Chrystal Evans Hurst, Tony Evans explains how that process can unleash new purpose, power, and possibilities—in both the lives of Kingdom Women and those they love.
The study guide is available through RightNow Media, Christian Book and also through Amazon -- current price is $7.99. If you have additional questions, please contact Mary Lou Just (620-214-1609) or Sheri Smith (316-304-6555).
Our Thursday Morning Bible Study takes place every Thursday at 9:30am in Room B111.
This group has fellowship, food, worship and a wonderful lesson from Pastor Rick! This group meets in the Fireside Room. You are invited!
Check out these Facebook Group associated with Asbury Church. More Groups are forming. If you have an interest in something and you would like to form a Group, contact Sarah in the Church Office (316-942-1491 or firstname.lastname@example.org).