Every Wednesday at 6:30am all men are invited to gather at IHOP at 29th and Maize Rd. This is a weekly opportunity to reconnect, talk about life over breakfast (on your own). The plan is also to talk about the discussion questions from Sunday’s sermon. Any questions call Stan Russell at 260-5015.
Dinner: 5-6:15pm -- $6/Adult • $4/Kid • $20/Family Max
Kids’ Club: 6-7:30pm -- Kids K-5th Grade
The Chosen Season 2 Watch Party: 6-7:30pm -- Young Adult (ages 20 – 39)
Wednesdays from September 29th-November 17th, 2021. The Watch Party will be at Nathan’s house. Childcare available at Asbury. To sign-up, contact Nathan (316-942-1491 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Adult Classes: 6:30-7:30pm
Asbury Youth: 7:30-8:30pm: Students 6th-12th Grade
As fall swings in, we will spend a couple hours working on cleaning up in and around the Church. Please plan on dropping by to help make our church look great!
Adult Classes: Sundays 9:15-10:15am
• Logos Class: Led by Dr. JP Smith -- Room B111 - The Logos Sunday School Class is currently doing a 4-week Guest Video Lecture series...This week will be Mark Batterson on the Power of Prayer. The next 2 Sundays will be by Dr. John Lennox on “The Seven Days that Divide the World.”
• Genesis Class: Fireside Room (B104)
• WOW Class: The Atrium (B105)
• HomeBuilders Class: The Chapel
• Searchers Class: Room D106
• Berean Class: Led by Allison Woods meets in-person in Room D107 or through ZOOM.
If you are interested in joining any of the above classes, please contact Mary Jo (email@example.com or 316-942-1491) in the Church Office.
24/7 Prayers for the Future of our Church:
From the WCA International Intercessory Prayer Group… You are invited to join the WCAIIP in a 24/7 prayer initiative for the future of the church around the world. We are praying for guidance, protection for the WCA Leadership, and for awakening in our churches. We hope you’ll join us by signing up!