· Patty Morris is feeling better after covid
· Warkentin’s granddaughter, Mariah had a very good open heart surgery, pray for continued healing.
· Mariah, Warkentin’s granddaughter, open heart surgery 11/23 in NJ hospital
· Regina Teer’s sister, Ronda, in hospital in Houston, TX.
· Joyce Hoover in Wesley with Covid and a fractured Fibula. Not responding well.
· Terry from an Angel Tree family suffered massive brain injury.
· Jacque Perkin’s dad, Charles Kietzman in hospital in OKC
· Allison Pate asking prayer for employee, Jean – kidney failure, St Francis
• Please continue to pray for Jacque Perkin's and family. Her Mom, Katherine, doesn't have long according to hospice.
· Be in prayer for all those that have tested positive for COVID: (Stan Russell’s sister and 9 family members, Ron Rathbun 90+ - Ellsworth Nursing home, Carol Schroer’s niece Kandice Day and sister-in-law Sherri Day, Joe Frederick, Mary Sinclair’s son Roy, Kyle Harvey, Joyce Hoover, Tatum family, Roxanne Dean’s niece, Del Rinehart, Shandy, Prayers for all who have Covid).
· Prayers for those that are facing surgery: (Julie Warkentin’s granddaughter – Mariah – surgery will be rescheduled as results from test 11/4 were not great)
· Prayers for those that have health issues and those that are waiting on results of testing: (Jacque Perkins dad - Charles Kietzman, Karen Strawder’s friend and great-grandson breathing problems, Pam Kennedy’s niece -Amy and unborn baby, Gloria Samms’ daughter Tara – possible covid, Pastor Susan’s daughter – Hannah – heart issues, Jenny shull asking prayer for Kris’s mom, Judy & Lewis Stark, Karin Glenn-Miller’s mom & dad, Kim Colwell’s parents, Sharon Bellis’ granddaughter Janee – trouble with 21 week pregnancy, Loyd Hamrick is requesting prayer for his mom in Jonesboro, Ark)
· Prayers for healing and recovery or in PT: (Jerri Ford – cataract procedure 11/17, Kelsi Littlejohn, Jacque Perkins dad recovering from stroke, Prayers for Bobby Buford’s granddaughter – Devan,)
· Prayers for those that are going through depression and some hard life circumstances and those that are looking for employment: (Bobby Buford’s friend Shawn’s family loss, Mike Rowe had 3 friends pass this week, Bobbie Buford’s grandson – Jesse, Russell Hall’s daughter Amy and family, Susan Habeger, Pam Kennedy’s family, Pastor’s nephew Collin, Del Rinehart family, Kristine Hudieb and family).
· Life circumstances:
· Prayers for our country.
· Mary Turner’s friend Lance Tanner – cancer has metastasized to liver and lymph nodes,
· Valerie Aladieff still in remission
· Bobby Buford’s granddaughter – Devan thyroid cancer.
· Sarah Brooks’ cousin Josh, leukemia, have found a match for bone marrow transplant.
· Gordon Dexter’s niece-in-law - Leukemia
· Littlejohn’s asking prayer for Grayson, 4 yr old grandson. He is fighting aplastic anemia. Bone marrow transplant went well.
· Carol Schroer’s friend’s granddaughter, Hailey (5 yrs), at KC Children’s Mercy with bone cancer, very aggressive.
· Mike Rowe family asking prayer for nephew, Scott, diagnosed with melanoma
· Deb Derber’s friend, Barb Baker, terminal cancer
· Twila’s brother-in-law, Gene, has a blood cancer
LONG TERM PRAYER
· Sarah Brook’s cousin Blake needs prayer for life health issues
· Regina Teer’s sister, Ronda, in hospital in Houston, TX. She has extensive injuries from motorcycle accident. Off ventilator. Following commands more and has been able to keep one eye open more. They continue to work on “waking” her left side up and she is trying to speak
· Wanda Wood, health issues
· Nancy Walker needing prayer for health issues and pain
· Wanda Bellew is asking prayers for her daughter Cheryl, she is in therapy for frozen shoulder and scoliosis of the spine.
· Kim Erney painful recovery
· All our missionaries away from home
· Pastor Susan’s mom, Sally Rohe– health concerns
· Mary Sinclair – needs prayer for healing and strength
· Jacque Perkins traveling to Oklahoma to assist her Dad after his stroke
· Krueger’s son Joey and girlfriend flying from Utah to Kansas for Thanksgiving
SERVING OUR COUNTRY –THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!
· Hayden family friend, Nick, service in Afghanistan
· Brittains’s grandson Shane and family – US Marines –Germany
· Mary Sinclair’s grandson-in-law, Mike Smith, overseas with AF
· WCA Global
· Angel Tree
· Cindi’s Hope
· Cathy Holley’s church and those that are ministering to people in her church
· Family and friends of JoAnn, Mel Kitts sister. JoAnn passed from covid 11/22
To submit a prayer request, simply send Mary Jo an email (email@example.com).