· Barb Russell’s daughter Kathy Jewett is recovering from abdominal surgery
· Gary Ford is doing great and was back in church on Sunday with Jeri
· Mary Turner’s great grandson Hank arrived healthy and happy
· Twila Chaloupek is back home
· Cindy Brockhoff’s mom Margaret Naylor is at home and doing better.
· Phyllis Glanville has returned to Brookdale in Hospice care.
· Be in prayer for all those that have tested positive for COVID
· Prayers for those that have health issues and those waiting on results of testing: (Kyle and Hannah Harvey’s new daughter Tinley Rae – low 02 levels but all vitals and labs are normal, Jackie Perkins is asking prayers for Aunt Delores who had a stroke, Cheryl Bish’s sister Amy Taylor – diagnosed with breast cancer that has metastasized to her liver – will get a porta-cath on Friday to start chemo, Gloria Samms having health issues, Kim Erney as she starts surgery prep this week, Carolyn Davis is asking for prayers for her daughter Valerie Garcia who is scheduled for eye surgery on April 7 and for her granddaughter-in-law Holly Miller who is having problems with swallowing and her eyes, Bob and Glenda Campbells daughter Kim Peake has a neurology appointment on April 15, Phil Chavez asks for prayers for his mom Lorraine - for healing and salvation, Patty Morris has persistent headaches and needs to feel better, Susan Habeger’s step-sister Vicki whose grieving from deaths in the family and trying to raise two children alone, George and Karla Haden – busy time coming up.)
· Cancer fighters: (Valerie Aladieff – new treatment for lung cancer, Shandy Kurth’s cousin 9 year old Abram – leukemia, Valerie Sullivan’s family member Mark Diter - inoperable brain tumor, Brian Sullivan’s niece Jana - breast cancer, Francesca – Lepo cancer, Devan – thyroid cancer, Karen Strawder’s friend – breast cancer, Nan Duncan – leukemia, Gary Crook, Heather - leukemia, Anna – bone cancer, Lance Tanner – liver cancer, Josh - leukemia, 4 year old Grayson 4– aplastic anemia, 5 year old Hailey 5 – bone cancer, Barb Baker – pancreatic cancer, Lindsey Armstrong – acute lymphoblastic leukemia.)
· Prayers for healing and recovery or in PT:
· Prayers for those that are going through depression and some hard life circumstances, unspoken request and those that are looking for employment: (Prayers for Kim Erney’s son, Lisa Huskins asked for prayers for her sister and husband, guide them in life’s growing struggles, Bobby Buford’s friend’s son – depression.)
· Prayers for our country
LONG TERM PRAYERS
· Ginger Skillen is having persistent headaches
· Reese Beagley – CT scan is clear now moving on to an infectious disease doctor
· Scarritt’s daughter, Stacy Blew is suffering for 7 months with unanswered diagnosis from medical test, needs prayer for answers
· Brittain’s grandson, Cole – stress fracture in hip
· Dick Miller a deep brain stimulator to be implanted May 5
· Del and Debbie Rinehart – Del’s health issues
· Bobbie Buford’s grandson – Jesse depression
· Russell Hall’s daughter Amy and family
· Judy & Lewis Stark, life circumstances
· Sarah Brook’s cousin Blake needs prayer for life health issues
· Regina Teer’s sister, Ronda, in Rehab in Houston, TX. She has extensive injuries from motorcycle accident
· Wanda Wood, health issues
· Wanda Bellew is asking prayers for her daughter Cheryl, she is in therapy for frozen shoulder and scoliosis of the spine.
· All our missionaries away from home
· Pastor Susan’s mom, Sally Rohe– health concerns
· Mary Sinclair – needs prayer for healing and strength
· Cheryl Bish’s dad, Bill Phares. He will be 100 in September
· Shirley Trunecek continues to hold her own but is still under hospice care
· Doris Shields fell and needs continued prayers.
· Family of Steve Ukana who passed away and left behind three boys.
SERVING OUR COUNTRY –THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!
· Hayden family friend, Nick, service in Afghanistan
· Brittain’s grandson Shane and family – US Marines –Germany
· Mary Sinclair’s grandson-in-law, Mike Smith, overseas with AF
· Please pray for James Koang Bell and his mission in South Sudan
· WCA Global
· Cindi’s Hope
· Cathy Holley’s church and those that are ministering to people in her church.
To submit a prayer request, simply send Mary Jo an email (email@example.com).