· Pastor Susan is home from hospital and doing well after surgery
· Mary Jo’s grandson Justin had Covid and is doing better
· Brittain’s granddaughter, Sarah had Covid and is doing better
· Rachel Furry’s surgery went well.
· Brian Frieze is in St Francis with Covid and pneumonia
· Carol Hare’s grandson got hit with a baseball in the nose and they are having a hard time getting bleeding stopped. He is in Boston at Children’s Mercy hospital. Surgery 10/20/20
· Be in prayer for all those that have tested positive for COVID: (Angel Tree mom, Arlesha has Covid very badly - in KC with 3 small children, Prayers for all who have Covid)
· Prayers for those that are facing surgery: (Linda Stephen – surgery at Mayo Clinic on 10/26 for ankle replacement)
· Prayers for those that have health issues and those that are waiting on results of testing: (Campbell’s daughter, Kim – pain in leg, Don and Joyce Brittain, Jacque Perkins – vision, Susan Habeger’s co-worker diabetic, Dick Miller)
· Prayers for healing and recovery or in PT: (Rachel Furry, Pastor Susan, Ronda- Regina Teer’s sister, Karin Glenn-Miller’s grandson Ryan PT, Denise Schroeder - walking, Mike Kizzire, Anthony Martinez, Rev Keith Bohley WCA Pastor had open heart surgery, Keith Tedlock, Pam Kennedy)
· Prayers for those that are going through depression and some hard life circumstances and those that are looking for employment: (Susan Habeger – depression, Pam Kennedy’s family, Pastor’s nephew Collin, Del Rinehart family, Doree Segen, Tim Furry, Kristine Hudieb and family)
· Life circumstances: (Karla Hayden asking prayers for daughter Brittany and her son who will be taking his CPA Exam, the Dexter’s asking prayer for Angie & Peppe – trying to find lot to build a home)
· Those that are in the smoke and fires on the west coast. Prayers for rain in the drought areas. Praying for our country and the election.
· Trudy Miller, friends of Innes’, Hospice
· Valerie Aladieff still in remission
· Sarah Brooks cousin Jake, leukemia
· Gordon Dexter’s niece-in-law - Leukemia
· Littlejohn’s asking prayer for Grayson, 4 yr old grandson. He is fighting aplastic anemia and will be starting chemo on 8/21, receives a bone marrow transplant on 8/31. Transplant went well.
· Billy Stone, brain cancer
· Carol Schroer’s friend’s granddaughter, Hailey (5 yrs), at KC Children’s Mercy with bone cancer, very aggressive.
· Mike Rowe family asking prayer for nephew, Scott, diagnosed with melanoma
· Deb Derber’s friend, Barb Baker, terminal cancer
· Twila’s brother-in-law, Gene, has a blood cancer
LONG TERM PRAYER
· Regina Teer’s sister, Ronda, in hospital in Houston, TX. She has extensive injuries from motorcycle accident. Off ventilator. Responding to some therapy.
· JP Smith’s friend in AZ, Ryan, a young man with a wife and small children, on ventilator in ICU due to complications of severe COVID 19, still needing prayer, still on ventilator since July 1, making some progress now
· Wanda Wood, health issues
· Nancy Walker needing prayer for health issues and pain
· Wanda Bellew is asking prayers for her daughter Cheryl, she is in therapy for frozen shoulder and scoliosis of the spine.
· Denise Schroeder has long recovery, needing prayers for healing.
· Kim Erney painful recovery
· McCreight’s grandson, Nathan Richardson is home with 2 herniated disk. Please pray for emotional and physical healing & guidance for his future
· All our missionaries away from home
· Pastor Susan’s mom, Sally Rohe– health concerns
· Mary Sinclair – needs prayer for healing and strength
SERVING OUR COUNTRY
· Hayden family friend, Nick, service in Afghanistan
· Brittains’s grandson Shane and family – US Marines –Germany
· Mary Sinclair’s grandson-in-law, Mike Smith, overseas with AF
· WCA Global
· Angel Tree
· Cindi’s Hope
· Cathy Holley’s church and those that are ministering to people in her church
To submit a prayer request, simply send Mary Jo an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).