· Pat Ashton is home and doing much better.
· Russell Hall is home and recovering at home.
· Liz Bradshaw’s surgery went well. She will be in hospital a couple more days.
· Barbara Bell made it to Colorado safely.
· Cheryl O’Brien is home from hospital and feeling much better.
· Carol Williams is doing much better following knee replacement.
· Michelle Fulkerson, Deb Derber’s grandson’s mother, having defibrillator implanted 6/14, her heart is at 14%. They have set this surgery back to 6/28.
· Liz Bradshaw is in St Francis with a staph infection having antibiotic infusions, having spinal stimulator removed on 6/15. Surgery went well.
· Dick Miller – last procedure on deep brain stimulator inserted 6/18 in KC.
· Karen Strawder’s uncle had massive stroke.
· Jennifer’s (preschool teacher) dad, Ron is in surgery 6/09 in St Louis. Needs prayers.
· Bonnie Dexter’s friend Carol, surgery 6/16 – 17.
· Michael Teer’s Aunt Juanita Shumate in Mercy Hospital, in Oklahoma.
· Shirley Trunecek continues to hold her own but is still under hospice care.
· Prayers for those that have health issues and those waiting on results of testing: (Carolyn Scarritt is waiting for approval for Pain relief, Bob and Judy Dyer – health issues, Linda Stephen’s friends granddaughter Kristen has tubular sclerosis and now has tumors over her kidneys and lungs, is going through testing, Allison Woods’ friends daughter Lindsey waiting on donor for bone marrow transplant, Rosane Machado has some health issues, waiting on results of last test)
· Prayers for healing and recovery or in PT: (Nancy Walker, Debbie Hall – ruptured tendon in right arm, Linda Reith – broken tailbone, Mary McLaughlin is having infusions and still needs prayer, Mike Rowe fell and has 2 broken vertebrae, Bob Erdman fell has compression fracture at T12, Roberta Nielsen fell
is at home and is recovering, Charlotte Shelden fell and broke pelvis is at home recovering, Pam Kennedy’s mom, Shirley, is in PT, Tracy Criman needs healing from a torn meniscus)
· Prayers for those that are going through depression and some hard life circumstances, unspoken request and those that are looking for employment: (Rosane’s co-worker’s family- life circumstances, Tammi Van Es moving to Pelican Point, Karen Glen-Miller’s Dad Harold and wife Doris are suffering with life circumstances, Susan Habeger’s mom-life circumstances, Susan Habeger and co-workers positions and the company they work for, Judy Dyer – Black’s son-in-law needs to find a job)
· Cancer fighters: (Stephan, Eric Young, Rahvanna Chrisco, Mary Lou’s cousin Jean - cancer, Steve Minor, Amy Taylor, Sharon Barrett, Valerie Aladieff, Abram, Mark Diter, Jana, Francesca, Nan Duncan, Gary Crook, Heather, Anna, Lance Tanner, Josh, Hailey, Barb Baker, Lindsey Armstrong)
Prayers for our country
LONG TERM PRAYERS
· Lisa Huskins asked for prayers for her sister and husband, guide them in life’s growing struggles.
· Del and Debbie Rinehart – Del’s health issues
· Russell Hall’s daughter Amy and family
· Judy & Lewis Stark, life circumstances
· Regina Teer’s sister, Ronda, in Rehab in Houston, TX. She has extensive injuries from motorcycle accident.
· All our missionaries away from home
· Pastor Susan’s mom, Sally Rohe– health concerns
SERVING OUR COUNTRY –THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!
· Brittain’s grandson Shane and family – US Marines –Germany
· Mary Sinclair’s grandson-in-law, Mike Smith, overseas with AF
· JP & Sheri’s daughter & family moving to Lubbock, TX for Jason’s new job at Christian University. Prayers also for their oldest son in the transition.
· Janzen’s traveling this week.
· WCA Global
· Cindi’s Hope
· Cathy Holley’s church and those that are ministering to people in her church.
· Family and friends of Charles (Skip) Ward. Neighbor of Mary Jo. Passed unexpected 6/8
To submit a prayer request, simply send Mary Jo an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).