· Karen Strawder’s mom is home after heart valve clip surgery.
· The Kennedy’s are all well now from covid.
· Joyce Brittain’s treatment plan was OK’d by insurance and she has had her first treatment.
· Carolyn Scarritt is receiving some pain relief from her ablation.
· MMI team returned without any delay.
· Creeta Luttschwager asking prayer for Myron. He is having a procedure done in North Dakota on 9/21.
· Lew Stark is in hospice, prayers for Lew and his family members.
· Virginia Groves, Allison Pate’s Grandmother. She is in Kansas City.
Prayers for all those that have Covid and their families.
· Prayers for those that have health issues and those waiting on results of testing: (Brittian’s granddaughter, Brooke, is on the crises team that is working the East High School shooting( please pray for Brooke and the Wichita School System), Carol Schroer needs to see a blood doctor for more testing, Shandy Kurth’s daughter, Remi, had test in Kansas City Childerns Mercy 9/16 – waiting on results, Bobby’s granddaughter, Megan 16 weeks pregnant, seeing a specialist because baby’s heart beat is not good, Del Rinehart 8 years since heart transplant having physical, Please be in prayer for the Ward family – their newborn daughter, Karlee, will need testing for cystic fibrosis, Wanda Bellew health issues, Pastor Ken Keeling health issues, Terry Giles health issues), Prayers for 8-year-old Kyrie dealing with COVID-Related pain and recovery.
· Prayers for healing and recovery or in PT: (Jennifer Mangold has Sjorgen’s (autoimmune disease) looking at treatment plans continues to lose weight and is having other health issues, Kim Erney, Jeri Ford had a fall still needing prayer, Cindy Shield’s grandson fell off monkey bars and broke both bones in his left arm)
· Prayers for those that are going through depression and some hard life circumstances, unspoken request and those that are looking for employment: (Jim and Cortney Woods, Phil Chavez family circumstances)
· Cancer fighters: (Loretta Hollinger, Virginia Trenkle, Abram, Dick Thompson, Ron Stephen’s sister Vivian, Kyleigh, Marsha Lenhart’s sister Kathryn Dunham, Pastor’s cousin Tammy, Suzanne Jones’s friend – Linda Stewart, Allison Pate’s friend Stacey, Bonnie Dexter’s friend Carol, Stefan, Rahvanna Chrisco, Mary Lou’s cousin Jean, Steve Minor, Sharon Barrett, Valerie Aladieff, Abram, Mark Diter, Jana, Francesca, Nan Duncan, Gary Crook, Heather, Lance Tanner, Josh, Hailey, Barb Baker, Lindsey Armstrong)
Prayers for our country.
Prayers for our Christians in Afghanistan. They are asking prayer for protection, peace, and courage, for political and humanitarian solutions for Afghan refugees and wisdom for world leaders for peace.
LONG TERM PRAYERS
· Susan Habeger’s mom - life circumstances.
· Chloe Buchan, Innes’ granddaughter in scottland – has had Strep for last 6 weeks, now going through tests.
· Pastor Susan’s mom, Sally, is having trouble swallowing
· Barbara Whitsitt needs prayer for answers about health issues.
· Beverly Thornton is having health issues.
· Marlo Goering long term care, Via Christi McLane.
· Judy Freeman’s brother Tom has Alzheimer, and her two sisters, Shelly and Roberta are having some health issues.
· Del and Debbie Rinehart – Del’s health issues.
· Regina Teer’s sister, Ronda, in Rehab in Houston, TX. She has extensive injuries from motorcycle accident.
· All our missionaries away from home
· Pastor Rick, Mary Lou, Pastor Susan and Allison Woods traveling to New Room in Nashville, TN.
· Nancy Walker and daughter Sharon traveling to Texas for 2 weeks.
SERVING OUR COUNTRY –THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!
· Brittain’s grandson Shane and family – US Marines –Germany
· Mary Sincliar’s grandson is in Korea until November.
· Mary Jo’s great grandson, Nicholas, left for Boot Camp USAF on 8/30
· WCA Global
· Cindi’s Hope
· Cathy Holley and New Covenant church
· Family and friends of Bob Erdman. Bob passed 9/21. Memorial Celebration information to come.
To submit a prayer request, simply send Mary Jo an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).