· Marvin Kraft had heart cath on 7/5. All was clear and no stent was needed.
· Ken Dean’s friend’s 35 year old daughter, doing much better with prayer.
· Marc Homan’s friend Christy Herrman, is home doing much better, did not have to have surgery
· JP Smith asking prayer for Melanie, his niece, she is hospitalized in Denver in serious condition. They are requesting prayers for a miracle for Melanie, 39 yrs old. Doctors say they have no other medical options and give no hope. Pray for a miracle. We serve the God of miracles and we are asking Him this for Melanie. May His will be done in her beautiful life.
· Pastor Justin’s mom, Pat, is back in hospital for more treatment
· Kim Erney’s knee surgery went well, asking continued prayers for no blood clots and no infections.
· Pastor Susan’s, Aunt Joanne, in Rochester NY is in hospice care with cancer
· Darletha Moore needs prayer, recovering from shingles and pneumonia
· Beverly Thornton had bad fall, has a knot on her head and hurt her back, prayers for healing
· Seth McAdams is asking prayer for complete healing and cleansing of his brain and feeling extremely fatigued. Heal every organ in his body. Pray for renewal, invigoration. He needs understanding and clear wisdom as to treatment.
· Our Shut-In’s are struggling with isolation and moral is very low, they need prayer
· Nathan Richardson, McCreights grandson in boot camp with USM, has a serious knee injury, prayers for wisdom for Doctor and complete healing
· Karen Strawder asking prayers for granddaughter, Jadyn, she is still having seizures. Starting new meds that they are not sure how she is going to react..
· Karen Strawder’s mom sees her orthopedic doctor 7/10 to see results of MRI
· Gloria Samm’s niece, Shanna, has brain cancer, Shanna has decided to forgo cancer treatments. Please keep her, her husband Ben, and extended family in prayer
· Rowe’s granddaughter having a ultrasound to check on her baby’s heart
· Mary Sinclair asking prayer for her sister-in-law, Katherine Hayes . Katherine is 101 years old and needs to be moved where she can be cared for. Pray for the right place and it needs to be affordable
· Asking prayer for the Woods’, Jon’s had shots in back and Allison needs relief from migraines
· Kim Erney’s friend’s family member, Angela, is in ICU for COVID19. She is 8 months pregnant. Prayers for her and her unborn baby.
· Bobby Buford’s friend’s son’s best friend died in an auto accident.
· Kailer’s asking prayer for their daughter-in-law who is having surgery redone in Austin, TX.
· All our missionaries away from home
· Prayers for Cathy Holley’s church and those that are ministering to people in her church
· Barbara Tucker, friend of Mary Jo, had mastectomy and is now having chemo treatments
· Julie Harrison’s friend, Kim, beginning chemotherapy
· Sharon Bellis’ friend, Lynn, who has a biopsy in KC this week to check on the progress of her cancer, failed bone marrow biopsy, now 3 treatments in KC in the next couple weeks. Prayers for finding other options
· Mike Rowe family asking prayer for nephew, Scott, diagnosed with melanoma
· Deb Derber’s friend, Barb Baker, terminal cancer
· Connie Brown – asking prayer for Don Keazer of Marion, end of life with cancer
· Shandy’s mom, Melody, thyroid cancer, traveling to Houston for treatment
LONG TERM PRAYER
· Jan Utter asking prayer for brother’s mother-in-law Shirley, she has a bone infection in the middle toe on her right foot. decision to remove toe, or 6 weeks of IV therapy
· Duane Wiechman – severe back pain and other health issues
· Herb Lenz – health concerns
· Leota Terrill’s son, Gerald, continued health concerns
· Pastor Susan’s mom, Sally Rohe– health concerns
· Rinehart –Del has ongoing health issues
· Carol Williams – pray for her family
· Mary Sinclair – needs prayer for healing and strength
· Mark Furry’s dad, Merle – life circumstances
· Mike Kizzrie’s sister & brother-in-law, Steve & Nancy Ayala, health issues
SERVING OUR COUNTRY
· Hayden family friend, Nick, service in Afghanistan
· McCreight’s grandson, Nathan, US Marines – Boot camp
· Brittains’s grandson Shane and family – US Marines – going to Germany
· WCA Global
· Brittain’s Grandson - Shane & wife Hailey traveling from N Carolina to Kansas & Colorado to visit family for couple of weeks. Then Marines are sending them to Germany for three years. He will work in the Embassy.
· Floyd and Laura Beck traveling
· Mike and Sid Rowe’s kids traveling to NC to visit family
· Family and friends of Jean Emerson. Jean passed 6/24/20, Funeral 7/8 @ 10:00am
· Family and friends of Winnie Cloud, Winnie passed 6/29/2020
· Family and friends of Mike Sellars, Ragene Moore’s classmate
To submit a prayer request, simply send Mary Jo an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).