· Bob Dyer is back in church after an illness.
· Jim Shelden’s cataract surgery went well. He will be going back for the other eye in a couple of weeks.
· Linda Reith was back in church Sunday. Recovered from covid.
· Carolyn Scarritt finally got approval for pain relief procedure.
· Michelle Arbelaez is out of ICU with covid but still fighting this illness.
· Scarritt’s friend, Riley Pankey needs prayer. He is in St Francis
· Betty Guhr is in St Teresa, fell and broke hip, had surgery and is in Rehab.
· Shirley Trunecek continues to hold her own but is still under hospice care.
· Michael Teer’s aunt Juanita is at home with hospice care. Need Prayers.
· Prayers for those that have health issues and those waiting on results of testing: (Mitch Arbelaez at home taking care of children and recovering from covid, Ben Moore complications from Covid – at home, Linda Reith fell and blacked her eye, Mike Rowe’s upcoming doctor appointment, Barbara Whitsitt needs prayer for upcoming doctor appointments and health issues, Allison Pate’s friend Stacy – surgery has been rescheduled for August due to lung infection)
· Prayers for healing and recovery or in PT: (Jackson Bates son of Jessica and David is having health issues, Pastor Susan’s mom, Sally, has pneumonia, Wanda Bellew has pneumonia and an infection, Deb Derber had a nasty fall, Harvey’s little one, Tinley has RSV, Mary Lou’s uncle Willy has health issues, Nancy Walker is at Via Christi Ridge PT, Ruby Goering asking prayer for Marlo, Carol Hare’s daughter Amanda has health issues, Deb Derber’s friends Ervin Hancock health issues, and Sue Bloomer – Sue has broken leg and health issues, Judy Freeman’s brother Tom has Alzheimer and her two sisters, Shelly and Roberta are having some health issues, Pam Kennedy’s mom, Shirley, is in PT)
· Prayers for those that are going through depression and some hard life circumstances, unspoken request and those that are looking for employment: (Jerri Barr’s friend and her son saw a traumatic crime and are suffering for what they witnessed, Karen Glen-Miller’s Dad Harold and wife
Doris are suffering with life circumstances, Susan Habeger’s mom - life circumstances)
· Cancer fighters: (Marsha Lenhart’s sister Kathryn Dunham, Pastor’s cousin Tammy, Michael Teer’s Aunt Juanita Shumate, Suzanne Jones’s friend – Linda Stewart, Allison Pate’s friend Stacey, Bonnie Dexter’s friend Carol, Stefan, Eric Young, Rahvanna Chrisco, Mary Lou’s cousin Jean, Steve Minor, Amy Taylor, Sharon Barrett, Valerie Aladieff, Abram, Mark Diter, Jana, Francesca, Nan Duncan, Gary Crook, Heather, Lance Tanner, Josh, Hailey, Barb Baker, Lindsey Armstrong)
Prayers for our country
LONG TERM PRAYERS
· Bill Scarritt has heart Cath on 8/12.
· Carolyn Scarritt is having an Epidural on Aug 18th
· Kim Erney will be having vein mapping on 8/11 and partial knee replacement surgery on Aug 23rd.
· Lisa Huskins asked for prayers for her sister and husband, guide them in life’s growing struggles.
· Del and Debbie Rinehart – Del’s health issues
· Regina Teer’s sister, Ronda, in Rehab in Houston, TX. She has extensive injuries from motorcycle accident.
· All our missionaries away from home
SERVING OUR COUNTRY –THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!
· Brittain’s grandson Shane and family – US Marines –Germany
· Mary Sinclair’s grandson-in-law, Mike Smith, overseas with AF
· WCA Global
· Cindi’s Hope
· Cathy Holley’s church and those that are ministering to people in her church.
· Family and friends of Don Windham husband of Lynne Windham.
· Family and Friends of Anna Kiel, Kristine Hudeib’s mother.
· Family and Friends of Ruth Hamrick, Loyd Hamrick’s mom, she passed 7/26.
· Family and friends of William Bates, Uncle to David Bates, passed 7/23 in Arkansas
To submit a prayer request, simply send Mary Jo an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).