· Barbara Whitsitt is at home doing much better.
· Marian Bolen’s grandson, Joshua, collapsed lung surgery 9/28 at Wesley- expected to go home later this week- continued prayer.
· Chloe Buchan, Innes’ granddaughter in Scotland, now doing much better.
· Friend of Ragene Moore, Nan Duncan’s cancer is in remission.
· Karlee Ward – further testing shows no signs of health issues.
· Beverly Thornton is a joy. She was retested and is not in heart failure.
· Marilyn Fields’ brother Larry had a successful surgery on his Jaw 10/12.
· Jennifer Mangold admitted to hospital 10/13. Needs prayers for treatment, has multiple health issues.
· Mike Rowe having back surgery 10/15, Kansas Spine hospital.
· Becky Stukey’s mom, Lois Dunn is having hernia surgery 10/14.
· Karen Glenn-Miller’s, friend’s mom, is in St Francis with liver issues. Biopsy 10/12.
· Lew Stark is in hospice, prayers for Lew and his family members.
· Virginia Groves, Allison Pate’s Grandmother. She is in Kansas City.
· Wanda Wood at PATH/Presbyterian Manor.
Prayers for all those that have Covid and their families. (From Pastor Rick’s home church in Aulne – Pastor Jeff Lee and wife Dawn are in ICU with Covid. Their daughter Jenny is also in critical condition with Covid. Dawn is doing a little better this week.
· Prayers for those that have health issues and those waiting on results of testing: (Joyce Brittain is not getting the relief from injection for her back – still needing prayer for her pain -scheduling another injection, Carol Schroer is having a bone biopsy 10/27)
· Prayers for healing and recovery or in PT: (Dick Miller had a fall – cracked his pelvis – needs prayer for healing on its own, Lewis Jarmen requested prayer for continued healing from recent eyelid surgery, Becky Stukey’s daughter-in-law’s mother, Carol, demanded to go home from hospital – she is at home not doing well, Doris Shields - moved to Family Health & Rehab, Pam Kennedy’s Aunt Peg – moved to rehab, continued healing, Loyd Hamrick request prayer for a friend, Frank, who is recovering from shoulder surgery and need peace, Cindy Shield’s dad - Darrell Ludlow – better but appreciates prayers to get stronger and steadier)
· Prayers for those that are going through depression and some hard life circumstances, unspoken request and those that are looking for employment: (unspoken)
· Cancer fighters: (Barbara Mirales’ daughter - Carmen Altenburg, Virginia Trenkle, Abram, Dick Thompson, Ron Stephen’s sister Vivian, Kyleigh, Marsha Lenhart’s sister Kathryn Dunham, Pastor’s cousin Tammy, Suzanne Jones’s friend – Linda Stewart, Allison Pate’s friend Stacey, Bonnie Dexter’s friend Carol, Stefan, Rahvanna Chrisco, Mary Lou’s cousin Jean, Steve Minor, Sharon Barrett, Valerie Aladieff, Mark Diter, Jana, Francesca, Gary Crook, Heather, Lance Tanner, Josh, Hailey, Barb Baker, Lindsey Armstrong)
Prayers for our country.
Prayers for our Christians in Afghanistan. They are asking prayer for protection, peace, and courage, for political and humanitarian solutions for Afghan refugees and wisdom for world leaders for peace.
LONG TERM PRAYERS
· Shandy’s daughter Remi had test in KC. Test results are unresolved. Need to have a treatment plan.
· Allison Woods’ friends Cheryl & Brad Johnson – Life circumstances and health circumstances.
· Wanda Bellew health issues
· Terry Giles health issues.
· Susan Habeger’s mom - life circumstances.
· Pastor Susan’s mom, Sally, is having trouble swallowing
· Judy Freeman’s brother Tom has Alzheimer, and her two sisters, Shelly and Roberta are having some health issues.
· Del and Debbie Rinehart – Del’s health issues.
· Regina Teer’s sister, Ronda, in Rehab in Houston, TX. She has extensive injuries from motorcycle accident.
· All our missionaries away from home
· Mike and Carolyn Janzen traveling to Florida to settle Caleb into his new apartment.
· JP and Sheri for safe travel this week and for the time with family.
SERVING OUR COUNTRY –THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!
· Brittain’s grandson Shane and family – US Marines –Germany
· Mary Sincliar’s grandson is in Korea until November.
· Mary Jo’s great grandson, Nicholas, left for Boot Camp USAF on 8/30
· WCA Global
· Cindi’s Hope
· Cathy Holley and New Covenant church
· Family and friends of Loretta Hollinger - friend of Cindy Brockhoff.
To submit a prayer request, simply send Mary Jo an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).