If we have learned anything from the last 2 or 3 years, it is that life is better when we are together. In the spirit of that revelation, we at Asbury Church want to create innovative opportunities to collaborate together in ministry and in life. We don't have all the answers, but we want to have the conversations that move toward answers together.
Here are a few things we currently offer and some of the ideas we have for the future...
- Community Garden – We grow fresh produce for the neighborhood to help others with the cost of grocery bills.
- Brewery Ministries – Designed to be casual and conversation-based, this group meets at Pour House every Tuesday evening at 7:00pm to explore faith together. This is a good place to bring people who are just beginning to explore faith or want to dive deeper into questions about God.
- Takin' It 2 the Streets – This is an ongoing outreach to assist our neighborhood and community. Whether it is removing fallen trees, replacing windows, or painting a garage door, our Streets Team works to build relationships with our neighbors and be in service for those who cannot do these projects for whatever reason.
- Discussion Guides from Brewery Ministries – We create discussion questions to help you create your own small groups and house churches. Know someone who’s curious about faith but isn’t interested in the typical church service? Our discussion guides can help! Use them to have interesting and deep discussions with others. The guides help you think through the context of scripture and learn to interpret the Bible on their own.
- Worship Team – We are always looking to build on the worship experience at Asbury. We have a full band and welcome new auditions. Opportunities include playing an instrument, helping to create videos that enhance the worship experience, learning to run sound and camera equipment.
- Sunday Morning – We offer a traditional service at 8am and a more blended worship service at 10:30am. A variety of adult classes are also offered at 9:15am.
- Experimental Sunday School Alternative – Instead of a typical teacher-led Sunday School class, we’re designing a casual class where people learn about the Bible by talking through carefully crafted questions.
- Expanded Coffee Shop Ministry
- Small Group Relationship Building
- Have other ideas? We would love to hear from you....email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Questions or want to learn more...text 316-768-7858